Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday is Game Day #4

The Friday Game Plan

Alas, the local Pee-wee football team played their final game this last weekend but I believe I really like what this post has done for my reading and for this blog. I will continue to post this every week :) I have made great bookish progress this week. I read Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) in just two days!! I also finally finished City of Heavenly Fire, it was a very long audiobook! I finished Eve and Adam. This was a pretty quick audiobook. I have also gotten some blog progression this week. I know it is only mid-November but I am preparing for a New year full of big things for myself and the blog.


6. Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters
5. Beautiful Oblivion
4. Entwined with you
3. Brokenhearted
2. Clockwork Prince
1. Afterworlds

Every Friday I will modify the game plan to adjust for audibles;) Feel Free to comment with your Game Plan or just link to the post on your blog so I can check you out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment