Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday is Game Day!!

The Friday Game Plan

So I was sitting here thinking about what I want to read next, what I want to look on audible for, etc. Then I thought I should make a game plan, and since I recently moved to a small town where football is a big deal it made me think of that too. Friday is game day for the high school football team. While I wish my mighty badgers good luck tonight I want to make a game plan for a touchdown myself. I am going to list the next 6 books I want to read to help keep myself on track.

6. A Shiver of Light - I have been looking forward to a new Merry book for too long!!
5. City of Heavenly Fire - I guess I lost my fire for this series when I had to wait a year and a half for this to come out, but its about time to wrap this thing up :)
4. Eve and Adam - I have wanted to read this one for a while.
3. Into the Still Blue - I have read most of this one but my house burned down and took this one with it so I will get it back soon and finish her up!
2. Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters - Everyone raves about this series but I have only gotten to enjoy the first book.
1. Reflected in you - I really enjoyed the first book and would like to continue the series.


Every friday I will modify the game plan to adjust for audibles ;) Feel free to comment with your Game Plan or link to post on your blog so I can check you out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment