Thursday, October 23, 2014

Review: The Scorched Trials

The Scorched Trials by: James Dashner

Title: The Scorched Trials
Author: James Dashner
Series: Maze Runner #2
Audiobook
10 hours 22 Minutes

Solving the maze was supposed to be the end. Thomas was sure that escape from the Maze would mean freedom for him and the Gladers. But WICKED isn't done yet. Phase Two has just begun. The Scorch.
The Gladers have two weeks to cross through the Scorch-the most burned-out section of the world. And WICKED has made sure to adjust the variables and stack the odds against them.
There are others now. Their survival depends on the Gladers destruction-and they're determined to survive.

---------------------------


Quick Summary: After escaping the maze, the gliders are put through yet another series of obstacles with the promise of a light at the end of the tunnel.

Can anyone explain how I can be so bored and yet so intrigued that I must see this to completion? I listened to this one hoping it would be easier for me to get through than The Maze Runner. The reader was had a voice that almost put me to sleep, sorry to say. It still did not stop me from needing to know what is going to happen. If there is anything I can say about this series is it is unpredictable. I don't know what is coming, who is bad and who is good! I love Thomas's character more as the series progresses.

I will be starting The Death Cure immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment