Thursday, October 30, 2014

Review: The Death Cure

The Death Cure by: James Dashner


Title: The Death Cure
Author: James Dashner
Series: Maze Runner #3
Audiobook

WICKED has taken everything from Thomas: his life, his memories, and now his only friends-the Gladers. But it's finally over. The trials are complete, after one final test. 

What WICKED doesn't know is that Thomas remembers far more than they think. And it's enough to prove that he can't believe a word of what they say


------------------------------------------



My Review:

I cant figure out how I feel about this novel. I even gave myself 24 hours to think about it. The ending was kinda predictable, or maybe its just what I wanted to happen. Once again I felt like there were more events then were necessary to tell the story. Many parts that fluffed the book. I may feel like this as I was so anxious to get to the truth and the resolution. I spent most of the book thinking it must be another trial and then believing that it wasn't. I liked this book more than the others though but I cant quite put my fingers on why.

All in all I enjoyed the book but this is one series that I am glad is at its completion. Onto new books!!

Side note:

There is a prequel called The Kill Order. I am not jumping straight into it as I have so much else I would rather read and this series has kinda bummed me out a bit. I may come back to it at a later date.

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment